Volunteers Sought For Translation Team
We are putting together a translation team in advance of this CD release and require a Coordinator to head the team and volunteers for English to Japanese (E > J) and Japanese to English (J > E) translation tasks.
The team will be responsible for E > J or J > E translations of documents, web pages, song lyrics, contracts, emails and short pieces (e.g. artist biographies), etc. All positions are currently to be on a voluntary basis.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the positions mentioned above and feel that you can do a good job, please email to: info[at]pnwj.org, with 'Translation Coordinator' or 'Translator' in the Subject field. In your email, please include why you are interested in that particular position and why you would like to work with PNWJ.
Please apply as soon as possible as this is an ongoing project.
- E > J translators preferably to be native Japanese speakers.
- J > E translators preferably to be fluent English speakers.
- Proofreading ability/rewriting skills and an understanding of issues involved in PNWJ's work useful.
- Translation from E > J or J > E of documents, web pages, song lyrics, contracts, emails and short pieces such as artist messages or profiles.
- Proofreading/rewriting of the above.
PNWJ is also always updating its mailing list. If you would like to be included on this list (which will be used once the CD is released and we begin to send out regular news to it), please email to: info[at]pnwj.org, and include 'Mailing List' in the Subject field.
As further opportunities to help PNWJ and its part in the Japanese peace movement arise, they will be detailed here.